Glenview Dentist - Glenview Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
MICHELE MONTEITH D.D.S. & ASSOCIATES
The initial appointment is devoted to reviewing medical and dental histories and to completing a thorough clinical examination. Diagnostic films and modules are completed, as necessary. This comprehensive evaluation is designed to accurately diagnose and develop your dental treatment options.
When emergency treatment is necessary, a comprehensive examination is accomplished on the second office visit.
We value your time with punctual seating and appropriately spaced appointments.
We encourage early arrival for the first appointment to process any paperwork and insurance.
Your appointment will include:
- An interview with Dr. Monteith to discuss any concerns or anxieties.
- Complete clinical exam, including oral cancer screening, periodontal screening, and hard tissue assessment.
- Radiographs, as appropriate.
- Review and discussion of your dental diagnosis and proposed treatment options.
We offer a variety of dental treatment services, including:
- An individual interview with Dr. Monteith to discuss any concerns or anxieties.
- Restorative Implant Dentistry
- Extractions & Minor Oral Surgery
- Esthetic Restorations, Bonding, and Veneers
- Emergency Service
- Crowns/Bridges & Removable Prosthetics
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Root Canal Therapy
- Office and Home Whitening.